Kindly measure the size of your sofa slipcovers Take account of the armrests too. If you do not take the armrests into account, the sofa cover might not fit on your sofa.
1. For single seater sofa cover, length of the sofa should be within 90-140 cm
2. For Two-seater sofa cover length of the sofa should be within 145-185 cm
3. For Three-seater sofa cover Length of the sofa should be 195-230 cm
4. For Four-seater sofa cover length of the sofa should be 235-300 cm
5.For sectional or corner sofa, we would suggest the purchase of 2 covers. The size of the cover will depend on the length of AA, BB and CC lines. For example: If AA=200 cm, BB=160 cm, then you should go for 1 PC three-seater sofa cover and 1 PC two-seater sofa cover
Steps for Installing the Slipcover
Step 1: Find the label on the slipcover. Place the slipcover over the sofa in such a way that the label goes at the backside of your sofa.
Step 2: Spread the fabric evenly over the sofa. Adjust the center of your slipcover in between the armrests. Thrust the white sponge cylinders in spaces between the cushions. This will shape the cover of the sofa and will help in keeping the fabric form fitted.
Step 3: Now tilt the sofa upwards and tie the elastic ties tightly. Try to pull the front and back as well as both the side ties together.
Step 4: Pull all the excess fabric and tuck it tightly into the crease between the armrest and seat.
Step 5: Place the pillows or cushions on your sofa now and relax!
- Avoid using bleach for washing the covers - Wash it with apparels or clothes having similar colors.